0 Flares 0 Flares ×Did you ever read a book and then whether it is a few weeks later or years later………
- you can’t remember how the book ended?
- you can’t remember what the characters names are? and who is who?
- or just get confused with even the minor details because you read so many books and start mixing up the books you read?
- Mainly for me, it is when a book to a series/sequel comes out and I start reading the new book and it takes me TOO LONG to catch up again and/or I have to go back to the previous book(s) and try to look up details about what I am forgetting.
- My second biggest problem with this is when I want to recommend a book to someone and have to think back if it is actually appropriate to recommend to a specific person? (including a tween).
- I am in the process of creating a summary of books including characters, events, ending, and when possible a quick checklist of whether there are any scenes in the book containing, Descriptive Sex Scenes, Violence/Gore, Abuse of children, Abuse of adult, Torture, Death, Drug Use (not including Alcohol and Smoking), Underage drinking, use of the “F” word.